Utd Away ticket details out

Mental_blue said:
Vic said:
Yet again - how do you find this info on the official site?

Scroll through to the third page of "news"?

Obvious, isn't it?
No, you click on News and then Tickets & Travel and funnily enough you find all the tickets and travel news there.

Yes, it really is that obvious.
But if you've already looked at "Tickets & Travel" on the home page, it's not that obvious to click on Tickets and Travel on the news page, is it?

Vic said:
Mental_blue said:
Vic said:

Obvious, isn't it?
No, you click on News and then Tickets & Travel and funnily enough you find all the tickets and travel news there.

But if you've already looked at "Tickets & Travel" on the home page, it's not that obvious to click on Tickets and Travel on the news page, is it?
But it is that obvious and it's been that way for at least two years

Hover over news and then click on the 'tickets and travel'

Vic said:
Mental_blue said:
Vic said:

Obvious, isn't it?

If it's any consolation Vic i'm with you on this.
I think trying to find out ticket Info for any game nowadays is a pain in the arse.
Sort it City.

DTKOAG said:
Vic said:
Mental_blue said:

If it's any consolation Vic i'm with you on this.
I think trying to find out ticket Info for any game nowadays is a pain in the arse.
Sort it City.

Come on City, what are you playing at? Putting ticket and travel news in the Ticket and Travel section of the website.

Get it sorted!!!

ManCitizens. said:
Mental_blue said:
Vic said:

Obvious, isn't it?

It should cover half of the homepage with bright neon lights around the information whilst "buy derby tickets here" is blasting through your speakers.
We don't do that for other mid table sides.

barryo said:
Anyone got an idea of how many tkts are left ?

I can get one on Saturday if they last.

I got mine yesterday and apparently there was quite a few left i asked for the cheepest and got the £46 ones. so i would imagine most of the £54 tickets would have been left

Yesterday morning there were all 5 Blocks available when I had a look, then by last night 3 blocks sold out blocks E231, E232 and E233.

This morning there is just one block available, yes no surprise its the East Stand at £55 a ticket

ManCitylegend92 said:
Yesterday morning there were all 5 Blocks available when I had a look, then by last night 3 blocks sold out blocks E231, E232 and E233.

This morning there is just one block available, yes no surprise its the East Stand at £55 a ticket
Correct
Had to get two in there for my kids this morning, they are not going to be happy bunnies when I tell them they owe me £55 each

got mine yesterday and they said there were only a few left, dotted about the sections - slightly at odds with what the above posters have said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.