Utd Away ticket details out

squirtyflower said:
ManCitylegend92 said:
Yesterday morning there were all 5 Blocks available when I had a look, then by last night 3 blocks sold out blocks E231, E232 and E233.

This morning there is just one block available, yes no surprise its the East Stand at £55 a ticket
Correct
Had to get two in there for my kids this morning, they are not going to be happy bunnies when I tell them they owe me £55 each

You mean that is 2 x 55 quid you aint getting back!

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
ManCitylegend92 said:
Yesterday morning there were all 5 Blocks available when I had a look, then by last night 3 blocks sold out blocks E231, E232 and E233.

This morning there is just one block available, yes no surprise its the East Stand at £55 a ticket
Correct
Had to get two in there for my kids this morning, they are not going to be happy bunnies when I tell them they owe me £55 each

No moolah, no tickets

I just got mine, E233 £45, also had E232 left and south stand tickets left. Although i was only getting 1, so maybe only singles left.

Does anyone know if supporters from the south stand get into the east stand or are they separate to us? In terms of the bar below an the concourse?

ManCitylegend92 said:
Does anyone know if supporters from the south stand get into the east stand or are they separate to us? In terms of the bar below an the concourse?

Seperate stands and in the swamp you can't get through mate

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
Correct

No moolah, no tickets

If they dont want to pay I will!

blueboyforever said:
ManCitylegend92 said:

Seperate stands and in the swamp you can't get through mate

Separating the away fans from the away fans, it really is the Swamp, cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.