Utd-away tickets for sale or wanted (merged)

aussie

Man U (A) Ticket help?

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to ask a massive favour from everyone here.
I have come all the way from Australia to see City play live, im in Switzerland at the moment but get back to the UK in 5 days and have left the whole of October to see as many games as possible. Through the help of people on here I have managed to get tickets to Blackburn (A) Villa (H) and Villareal (H) and I am absolutely desperate to finish off my trip with a ticket to the United game on the 23rd of Oct, I understand how hard it will be to get a ticket to this game but just wanted to see if anyone at all could help me out. I would be willing to pay a premium for the ticket or buy someone a beer or do whatever it takes really. If anyone has any advice or could help me out please let me know

I do realise this is a massive ask but I have to try! It would be amazing to be there for a derby.
Thanks in advance

Ian

Re: Man U (A) Ticket help?

aussie said:
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to ask a massive favour from everyone here.
I have come all the way from Australia to see City play live, im in Switzerland at the moment but get back to the UK in 5 days and have left the whole of October to see as many games as possible. Through the help of people on here I have managed to get tickets to Blackburn (A) Villa (H) and Villareal (H) and I am absolutely desperate to finish off my trip with a ticket to the United game on the 23rd of Oct, I understand how hard it will be to get a ticket to this game but just wanted to see if anyone at all could help me out. I would be willing to pay a premium for the ticket or buy someone a beer or do whatever it takes really. If anyone has any advice or could help me out please let me know

I do realise this is a massive ask but I have to try! It would be amazing to be there for a derby.
Thanks in advance

Ian

considering your task i'd book hospitality.

I've secured my two tickets but if by some miracle I cannot go I will be on here to get rid of them.

Watch this space.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 am --<br /><br />
tasker said:
tout outside. get one for £100

£100? I doubt it!

Jasondh said:
I've secured my two tickets but if by some miracle I cannot go I will be on here to get rid of them.

Watch this space.

-- Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:00 am --

tasker said:
tout outside. get one for £100

£100? I doubt it!

I am looking for two for the United game. Had two sorted out and then was let down earlier today so if anybody can help, please PM me.

If anyone has got a spare i would be happy to take it off your hands, willing to pay extra!

Here we go - all the newly registered terminally ill people looking for a rag away ticket as it's proably the last chance they'll get to see a derby game before the illness takes them.

Could have had one but really don't want to go anywhere near that place filled with those awful people if I can help it. I'd rather go to Goodison Park!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.