Utd PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
whole team fantastic..

went for bernardo, guy was class and the comment from pep after sums him up perfect.

ederson and his passes, this guy is unique, starting to pull off good reflex saves to. I thought stones and rodri had one of their best games together, the space they kept making.

grealish, diaz, haaland, lets just say the whole team.

that was also one of the best derby referees ive seen for a long time.

Just watched the extended highlights again, I think that is the best we've ever played (in my lifetime) against them.

I loved many in the 70's, the 5-1, the 6-1, the 6-3 last year, but that is the most we've ever schooled them, and I remember them doing it to us, but never on that scale.

Awesome.

I'd go so far as to say "the best", given his range of talents for us, he was clearing up at the back yesterday, and setting us up to score goals, others have had more sily skills, but it's the range of his talents that stands him up, and his humility.
Ultimate team player. No wonder Pep (and just about every other Blue) loves him so much.

I'd go so far as to say "the best", given his range of talents for us, he was clearing up at the back yesterday, and setting us up to score goals, others have had more sily skills, but it's the range of his talents that stands him up, and his humility.
During the second half on Sunday I began to think for the first time that Bernardo is starting to overtake Merlin as our greatest ever player. We have certainly never had such a versatile player who excels in so many different positions. David Silva may be our most skilful player (along with KDB) but was he as clever a footballer as Bernie?

Went for Haaland for scoring 2 and setting 1 up AWAY in a Derby game.

On a normal day, that would pretty much be unbeatable but I thought Bernardo probably played his best game for us - he was simply everywhere.

My only wish is that before Pep goals, I want him to instruct the team to put them to the sword. We've always hinted at a potential 7/8-0 performance and I've love to see one.

Went for Haaland for scoring 2 and setting 1 up AWAY in a Derby game.

On a normal day, that would pretty much be unbeatable but I thought Bernardo probably played his best game for us - he was simply everywhere.

My only wish is that before Pep goals, I want him to instruct the team to put them to the sword. We've always hinted at a potential 7/8-0 performance and I've love to see one.
Shows how good some of the others were when scoring 2 and assisting another only gets you 3rd place in the voting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.