Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's smash the rag twats. I'm not arsed if it's the milk cup or the champions league. A trophy is a trophy and we're not that good that we can pick and choose which ones we win. Added to that we've currently got the bragging rights and we don't want to hand them back to that shower of shit.
So you hold the Capital One Cup as an equal to the European cup.... sorry I just don't understand that logic.

Not exactly the 11 I would go for but wouldn't be surprised if the team looked something like
Willy
Navas (!?), Ota, Stones, Clichy
Fernando, Gundogen, Garcia
Sane, Kelechi, Nolito

We won the league and cup in the same season before so i don't think it hampers us to go for this,i want to win this game,we need the bounce and want them not to have it but stay floundering

I think they'll rotate because they absolutely have to win on Saturday. We can probably afford a bit of rotation but I think we'll play a fairly strong team. A characteristic of Pep teams is that they tend to go on short dips of form but rarely have a bad result in the middle of a load of wins. If we get back to winning ways here we'll get our confidence back for West Brom.

------------------Caballero------------------
--Maffeo--Kompany--Otamendi--Clichy
------------------Fernando------------------
-------------García------Silva---------------
-Navas------------------------------Nolito--
-------------------Iheanacho----------------

Bravo, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Sané, Sterling

Kompany's presence is crucial against the possible likes of Ibrahimovic and Fellaini. He and Silva know what this game means to the fans so I think they should start. García deserves to play as well.

Pep needs to play as strong a team as possible, with an eye on Saturday, and the game against Barcalona next Tuesday. We need to win this game, what is it now 5 games without a win, is just not good enough.

Hope to see Maffeo at right back & Garcia in midfield.

Important to win. I would expect Pep has impressed this on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.