Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about smashing theses rag bas*#rds in to the ground , I could not give a f*#k if we played these c*#ts at tiddlywinks I would want us as a club to win and win well.... Ffs why do some fans think we can treat a Manchester derby as a small game??? We NEED this as much as them and we are the cup holders so for me its a no-brainer play the Best team we can and put theses fookers to the sword CL or league cup it's all the same Win the fooking derby simple!!!

I agree I want to smash the fuckers as well... but say they play their reserves/kids in this competition like everyone else, will the victory still mean as much if we play a strong team?

I agree I want to smash the fuckers as well... but say they play their reserves/kids in this competition like everyone else, will the victory still mean as much if we play a strong team?
No way will they play the kids,maureens ego won't stand another loss to pep and we are in the next round so we will be happy

No way will they play the kids,maureens ego won't stand another loss to pep and we are in the next round so we will be happy
That's true be interesting to see what team they put out.
Think we'll go
Willy
Ota, Stones, Kolorov
Nando
Sane ,Dinho Silva Gundogen, Navas
Kelechi

There was no specific mention of Sagna, can someone remind me please, is his a long term injury?

I wouldn't care if he played the Under 9s, I'd still be shouting for us to score the 26th goal!

In 20 years time nobody will remember and it's in the record books forever. Not that he will play a weakened team anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.