Utd v City post match

City took the absolute piss on the walk down to the tram after the match. Not a Moston rat in sight as the Park the Bus song was sung loud and proud through the wastelands of Stretford. Highlight was a small group of, you guessed it Cockernee Rags outside the Shit on the Lou chippy, thinking the main group had passed, giving it the 20 times song, only to be confronted by another bunch of Blues, just laughing at them.

Old Trafford Metro was still full of Rags when we arrived, fair to say, City owned it.

The tram back to Alty was a joy to behold.

Great day.

School playground dropping little one off, rag said they should’ve had a pen until I pointed out Nico didn’t touch Herrera, he said well at least Jesus will get banned for diving, that’s their comeback lol

Love pep me. Thought Mangala was top notch when he came on too lol.

That tackle he made on Lukaku was world class. When we defend deep I don’t think he’s bad, when we play high up the pitch that’s where I think he’s exposed. He’ll play vs Swansea/spurs probably and I really hope he can put in some decent performances because he seems like a nice lad.

I haven't read all the posts, so I don't know if this has been mentioned already, here goes.
Two bones of contention;
1. Foul on Otamendi in the box, penalty all day long, not given.
2. Rojo head butted David in the back of his head, causing him to be spreadeagled for some time. I was so relieved when he got up.
Rojo came off worse by the look of things.
The camera, meanwhile, turned its attention to Peg, clearly overjoyed at the thought that Silva was injured and wouldn't be able to continue - Peg's face changed completely when he realised that Rojo was the more injured.
I can't understand any manager taking delight in an injury to any player - even an opposition player.
I think that Mourinho should be challenged on this - an ungentlemanly charge should be made.
Maureen, horrible, nasty man in charge of a horrible, nasty club, with a bunch of arrogant followers.
I used to find Mourinho amusing, but the joke has worn thin and I hope that he and his shower collapse into mid table mediocrity forthwith!

DQw0D1TUMAAa9S8.jpg

Odds on who threw the milk....I am going for

images

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.