Utd v City post match

Watched the match again & I never normally pay too much attention to what Martyn Tyler says until watching again.
He really is one biased twat.

Watched the match again & I never normally pay too much attention to what Martyn Tyler says until watching again.
He really is one biased twat.
That is putting it mildly,i have the pleasure of him and rat boy for a lot of the big games so i here how he does them and in no other game is he more not wanting a team to win,ratboys mask has slipped since he came back as a failed manager,the city v dippers game they were both a fucking didgrace

I might sound biased here but I think there's a big difference between seeing out the clock by keeping the ball near the corner when ahead in the 89th minute and wasting time on every goal kick and throw in from the start of the game at 0 - 0.
Exactly. The ball is in play when we go to the corner. Want it? Come get it

Exactly. The ball is in play when we go to the corner. Want it? Come get it
I can't stand it when teams take it to the corner and illegally block anyone trying to get the ball (refs should immediately give the defending team a free kick). In contrast, what we mostly did on Sunday was completely fair and pretty funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.