Utd v City post match

What a hero Ederson is, he’s justifying the whole Hart or no Hart debacle
Tell you what he’s one tough fucker,he took that first shot in the throat and still kept his composure to block another shot then mangala cleared it he’s not required to do much in games the majority of times but by fuck when he has to he puts himself on the line brave as fuck ..

Give me Cheesy, AFTV or even "Give it Giggsy" - all 100% genuine and so much more worth a listen over these anachronistic dinosaurs.

I haven't seen Gray since his fall from grace, watching that clip shows I haven't missed anything and $ky have actually improved (never thought I would say that).

I thought we suffered upfront because of a lack of a focal point, while KDB, Ferna and Walker were very disciplined positionally.

What is impressing me more than anything at the moment is our resilience. It's the resilience you see in champions.

This is brilliant....

M_N2Ll.gif

Great victory and to be honest even if we had lost I would have been upbeat.
We were sooooooo much better than them all round the pitch; fought harder, played better, ran more, totally outclassed them.

In the first few minutes it was working for them when they put Lingard on Fern to stop him getting the ball. Pep then showed his genius; getting KdB deeper and moving Sterling infield and for the rest of the half we totally bossed the game.

And once again, great spirit to come from a blow with their goal.

What a team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.