VAR (PL introduction 2019)

the sooner VAR is in the better, these corrupt officials need to be stopped in their tracks if we ever going to be truly successful.

the number one change in all of this is whatever they are reviewing has to be shown on the big screen for all to see and explain what they are reviewing

VAR sounds good but if the refs reviewing it are clearly bent they won't use it correctly.

We need to 'join the club' and make some new 'friends' at UEFA its the only way for me to ever have a crack at the CL.

50/50s are always open for debate.
Against Liverpool though there was a clear 3 goal swing that would’ve changed the game in our favour, not to mention the penalty we had that was also turned down at Anfield.
Can’t come in soon enough for me.

the sooner VAR is in the better, these corrupt officials need to be stopped in their tracks if we ever going to be truly successful.

the number one change in all of this is whatever they are reviewing has to be shown on the big screen for all to see and explain what they are reviewing

If that does not come in as part of the package I will be among the masses who cry 'Foul!' If it doesn't then we will not have moved on one jot from the shambles we have suffered over the last three games. If Atkinson, via VAR, was the only one who would see the Young tackle on Aguero, he would simply confirm what his original decision was! Var will be an extension of their corruption and not a force for providing games with results that reflect what actually went on, rather than refs deciding what went on even when they haven't seen an incident.

If that does not come in as part of the package I will be among the masses who cry 'Foul!' If it doesn't then we will not have moved on one jot from the shambles we have suffered over the last three games. If Atkinson, via VAR, was the only one who would see the Young tackle on Aguero, he would simply confirm what his original decision was! Var will be an extension of their corruption and not a force for providing games with results that reflect what actually went on, rather than refs deciding what went on even when they haven't seen an incident.

i don't care if it takes a little bit of time to get the decision right, last night was a big decision in a big game, showing it on the big screen allows for focusing of the refs mind to get it right, on review it was clear cut it was a goal, we would of been 2 up with 45 mins to play, crucial, no wonder pep was livid.

first game the salah goal, on review it would be a clear offside, not even debatable, games stays 0-0 possibly would stop their momentum

young tackle on kun, well that is just plain bent, quick review ,penalty, red card 3-3 with 10 men, possibly go on to win

its happening too often

Against Liverpool though there was a clear 3 goal swing that would’ve changed the game in our favour, not to mention the penalty we had that was also turned down at Anfield.

agreed some pen decisions are subjective, that's why you have to go to the rugby model for such decisions, and ask for any reason to change the original decision.

but as you say the offsides are clear cut

i don't care if it takes a little bit of time to get the decision right, last night was a big decision in a big game, showing it on the big screen allows for focusing of the refs mind to get it right, on review it was clear cut it was a goal, we would of been 2 up with 45 mins to play, crucial, no wonder pep was livid.

first game the salah goal, on review it would be a clear offside, not even debatable, games stays 0-0 possibly would stop their momentum

young tackle on kun, well that is just plain bent, quick review ,penalty, red card 3-3 with 10 men, possibly go on to win

its happening too often

It's happening too often for it to be filed in 'coincidental'!

If you think VAR would have helped last night you need to watch back the BT sport coverage. Chris Foy started at half time with "its a difficult one" then 10 minutes into the second half had to correct himself and declare that the goal should have stood. It only took 25minutes for him to get to the correct decision.

What’s a betting premier league and Champs league never get VAR those corrupt fckers at UEFA won’t be able to manipulate games. That fcker GILL on the committee of UEFA and fa makes it fcuking stink and the rest of the Konts

They have it in MLS trust me its still bent

If you think VAR would have helped last night you need to watch back the BT sport coverage. Chris Foy started at half time with "its a difficult one" then 10 minutes into the second half had to correct himself and declare that the goal should have stood. It only took 25minutes for him to get to the correct decision.

funny that, as any one with half a brain cell could work it out in all of about 1 second..... !! And this guy was allowed to ref games with no means of keeping him in check, eg VAR.

Scandalous.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.