Vardy ... Football Writers POTY.

It's called being reasonable and replying to some rather idiotic replies as to why he shouldn't of got it. Like somebody saying Kun deserves it over him..I mean really? That screams homer if anything

I've not mentioned Kun,or any City player for that matter,I asked why him,and you have come back with plenty pro Leicester responses,which leads to my original point,of you bigging them up.....just a guess though as you put it

I've not mentioned Kun,or any City player for that matter,I asked why him,and you have come back with plenty pro Leicester responses,which leads to my original point,of you bigging them up.....just a guess though as you put it
My whole point in this was it would be crazy not to give it to him or Mahrez.

They should be rewarded for an crazy season and the fact they weren't expected to be this good is why they deserve it. Wether Kun didn't get it when we won it or not.

My whole point in this was it would be crazy not to give it to him or Mahrez.

They should be rewarded for an crazy season and the fact they weren't expected to be this good is why they deserve it. Wether Kun didn't get it when we won it or not.

Once I knew City couldn't win it I hoped it was Leicester more than Spurs,as I hate Spurs,however to throw all these other awards their way is a bit of a piss take really,we hardly got these personal recognition when we won the league.To contradict my point on Spurs,Alli or Kane could have won this award,but it's all Leicester Leicester fucking Leicester,and the manager will win manager of year as well,again something that never happens when we win the league.

And you know somert these "sport writers" 2 faced cunts would all to a man have had Leicester to go down in their pre season predictions,so it sums up what these cunts spout shite about really,they know fuck all about fuck all,but as I finish with you on this subject,as I could argue all night with you,how much you putting on them to retain it next season ?

Once I knew City couldn't win it I hoped it was Leicester more than Spurs,as I hate Spurs,however to throw all these other awards their way is a bit of a piss take really,we hardly got these personal recognition when we won the league.To contradict my point on Spurs,Alli or Kane could have won this award,but it's all Leicester Leicester fucking Leicester,and the manager will win manager of year as well,again something that never happens when we win the league.

And you know somert these "sport writers" 2 faced cunts would all to a man have had Leicester to go down in their pre season predictions,so it sums up what these cunts spout shite about really,they know fuck all about fuck all,but as I finish with you on this subject,as I could argue all night with you,how much you putting on them to retain it next season ?
My intention wasn't to go back and forth on a non city player either but I had to voice my opinion why he deserves it

Kane would been my pick if Spurs were top also

Do I put much stock in them winning it next season? Not really as a target on their back is different than the underdog role. They will play a ton more matches too

To be honest I don't think leicester fans care where they finish next season. They would of completed their dream and that will be enough for them

Does anyone seriously think one of our players will win the Football Writers' award? Think about it...

He's only been the third best player at Leicester.

Kante should have won every award this season. He's won none.

Third best player at Leicester.

Kante should have won every award this season. He's won none.

He is not English.

Helps being English and playing for a London club normally but in this case they have just gone with the English stipulation.

No my reasoning is why he won it

You seem as clueless about this as not realising the whole what it takes to get into the champions league bullshit

Now that was somehow impossible for you to understand
Have you still not realised everyone was winding you up about the CL spots?

Lol Yeah suure they were

People couldn't understand before I even commented on it. Bet many still don't.
I'll tag you tomorrow when I'm on my laptop and show you at least half a dozen posts of mine, where I had been explaining the rules in the days before you joined that thread.

I then gave up and had a laugh with two or three other posters when people were still asking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.