Veganism

If you want to eat shite go for it be sick feel like crap just don't have a pop at the people who are wise enough not to.

Been overweight had all the problems and the disease from eating the junk and I changed so I know the difference between the two.

Never forget your liver will work normally even up to 40% of its capacity but once you hit 30% the disease arrives and it can happen overnight must people think they are fine.

Everyone has their own personal choice good luck to you all just remember all disease is toxicity and deficiency.

So is it the weight loss or the diet which has made you feel better.

Please show your workings.

I've been vegetarian for 27 years, can't see myself going full vegan though any time soon. Think I'd find it tough to have no dairy products in my diet. I've tried a few of those Tesco Wicked Kitchen vegan meals recently, some of them were nice but a couple of the others absolutely minging.
Very unhealthy. Eat some fish.

If you want to eat shite go for it be sick feel like crap just don't have a pop at the people who are wise enough not to.

Been overweight had all the problems and the disease from eating the junk and I changed so I know the difference between the two.

Never forget your liver will work normally even up to 40% of its capacity but once you hit 30% the disease arrives and it can happen overnight must people think they are fine.

Everyone has their own personal choice good luck to you all just remember all disease is toxicity and deficiency.

You sound very militant!

Just so you know, it is 1226pm and I am about to jump in my car and drive to mcdonalds where I am going to gorge myself on the limited edition, 50 year celebration, Grand Mac. Its bigger than a big mac, so more meat.

I have done Veganism for a month, fell apart at a family party ate a ham sandwich by mistake went home and bought a steak and have never looked back since.

It opened my eyes abit, when I was weight training I was just using the same sources for protein. Once my knee is fixed I will be more balanced and use beans for some meals as apposed to loads of chicken or beef.

We can never take moral high ground over animals lives though, Vegans bang on about animals whilst having Iphones, designer clothes, cars and pretty much everything else in modern life. Starve a Vegan and put him in the wild and I bet they try to catch fish or hunt animals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.