Very good news about Nike

EalingBlue2

With Nike binning united we now become after Barca their most important team and their big focus in the biggest league!

If it stays this way it means we will benefit not only in our profile but in signing Nike players, profile in stores especially in the US etc etc - also good leverage to get more money from them as they will be out of united, Liverpool, arsenal and Chelsea for a while

EalingBlue2 said:
With Nike binning united we now become after Barca their most important team and their big focus in the biggest league!

If it stays this way it means we will benefit not only in our profile but in signing Nike players, profile in stores especially in the US etc etc - also good leverage to get more money from them as they will be out of united, Liverpool, arsenal and Chelsea for a while

True, but the other side of the coin is more shit kits.

I agree that there should be a new deal discussed as compared to other clubs are £12m a year is a shit deal for us.

We signed a 6 year contract with Nike in 2012 for 12m per year obviously if its still 12 per year in 2015 or 2016 meaning we cant renegotiate it until that thats not really good compared to the deals that our rivals have.

I understand we dont sell as many shirts around the world as United, Pool, Arsenal, Chelsea, but surely performances on the pitch matter too.

Everton has the 6m/year deal with umbro just like we had before Nike.

While Under Armour is paying about 10-15m for Tottenham per year. It runs out around 2016 so could be getting new deal maybe even better than the current one yet they arent in CL mostly, winning nothing etc. (Doubt they sell more shirts.)

England , Brazil , Portugal , Barca , Utd , all have a shirts that dont pull or snag as easily as ours ,
yet we get stitched up with that ' recycled plastic ' crap .
the only good news i'd like to hear about Nike is that they've fucked off !! ........ Shit kits

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Why aren't we getting £60m a year off 'em? MANUre still selling millions of shite shirts worldwide. Anyone got one? Me bikes needs wiping down.

The reason Nike are binning the scum is precisely because they're not willing to pay that much for a sponsorship.

nike are shit, full stop,i wish we had a decent maker,why don't we just design and make our own,all the profits would go to us. and we could incorporate a fans idea,infact forget that,after seeing some of the opinions on here we would never have a new shirt,because the collar wouldn't be right or the badge would be quiffy,or the shade of babyblue was wrong,some right divas on here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.