Very little chance, I know...

Scotty76

If anyone has bought a Paris away ticket, but can't make it, my pal may buy it off you.
Basically, he booked on our trip then got a hospital appointment that clashed, so he didn't buy a ticket. The appointment didn't go to plan, so he can now make it.
I know the club will change the name for a ticket if someone can't make it.
Unlikely I know, but worth asking.

If anyone has bought a Paris away ticket, but can't make it, my pal may buy it off you.
Basically, he booked on our trip then got a hospital appointment that clashed, so he didn't buy a ticket. The appointment didn't go to plan, so he can now make it.
I know the club will change the name for a ticket if someone can't make it.
Unlikely I know, but worth asking.

You're mate would also have to buy a face transplant so he looks like the seller's passport picture.

Not having it the club would be that helpful
Neither am I. I have 2 tickets but due to work commitments changing at the last minute I now can't go and I haven't even bothered to call the club, just accepted the write off of £150, gutted not to be going but will be there in spirit.

Neither am I. I have 2 tickets but due to work commitments changing at the last minute I now can't go and I haven't even bothered to call the club, just accepted the write off of £150, gutted not to be going but will be there in spirit.

Hi there,

Just sent you a PM, If the club will allow changes I will take the tickets off of you

Cheers

Just phoned the club all the tickets are in Paris now and CAN'T be changed. If they could I'd be on the plane tomorrow!!!

Mate's meeting us over there ticketless as I'm sure many are but has anyone bought one in their end and if so which website from?
Merci beacoups chaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.