Viagogo Barca Away

Alex B said:
Right gave up getting one in our end so fucked it and brought a few off here in the Barac end, Anyone else done this? Are they even legit haha?!

Was it easy to do it? How much did you pay etc? I heard viagogo weren't selling to English based customers for this game?

Be careful as you may get refused at point of entry to Nou Camp. That has happened before when British teams have visited the Nou Camp.

Are you picking up the tickets in Barcelona? Because if you're picking up tickets at viagogo in Barcelona, you will have to go to their ticket office at the Camp Nou and you'll be ask to show the credit card that you used plus your passport...and if your passport is British...slap in your face, as they'll tell you that area is not allocated to Manchester City fans.

barcelonalad said:
Are you picking up the tickets in Barcelona? Because if you're picking up tickets at viagogo in Barcelona, you will have to go to their ticket office at the Camp Nou and you'll be ask to show the credit card that you used plus your passport...and if your passport is British...slap in your face, as they'll tell you that area is not allocated to Manchester City fans.

Received mine by UPS courier yesterday. Block 542 but does state "FC Barcelona supporters only" on it.

I'm not going to be daft enough to be wearing colours & I'm guessing they get plenty of tourists there for games so not overly worried.

anyone who has bought off viagogo in the last week recieved any tickets yet?
bought ours 2 days ago still says waiting to be dispatched on the track your order.

staffsblue said:
barcelonalad said:

Received mine by UPS courier yesterday. Block 542 but does state "FC Barcelona supporters only" on it.

I'm not going to be daft enough to be wearing colours & I'm guessing they get plenty of tourists there for games so not overly worried.

You will not have a problem at all mate, I am sure when the find you are City they will
want to talk to you.
Just one thing if you are talking to them do not refer to them as Spanish.
Always Catalan, tell them how beautiful you think Barcelona is and Madrid's a shit hole
and they will probably want you to marry their Daughter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.