viagogo

1998 blue

So I was just looking at how much you could sell a spurs ticket at out of curiosity and I noticed something very strange.

No matter how much you sell the ticket for (49-82 quid) you still only get 30 odd quid. This made me think what kind of twat sells for maximum amount if you still get the same amount back

I've just checked and it definitely ups the price you receive if you put a higher price - If I put a ticket on for £78 I receive £68.

bluesmith said:
I've just checked and it definitely ups the price you receive if you put a higher price - If I put a ticket on for £78 I receive £68.
Hmmm very strange. I checked again and it stays 31.48 whatever I price I put it as

1998 blue said:
bluesmith said:
Hmmm very strange. I checked again and it stays 31.48 whatever I price I put it as
Have you got a concession ticket?
If you have, you are limited to what price you can get.
Other than that, not a clue.

trotsky said:
1998 blue said:
bluesmith said:
Ahh could be that. Im 16-17 group

Sell on a Facebook group or to a bloke in the pub for face value, don't use this immoral piece of shit for a website.

1998 blue said:
trotsky said:
1998 blue said:
Ahh could be that. Im 16-17 group

I just checked with my Dads OAP concession ticket and for Spurs the cheapest he could sell it at is 54 quid receiving 47.52 after fees etc. The highest is 88 quid receiving 77.44. So on that basis seems like a bug with your ticket to me.

Ban-jani said:
Sell on a Facebook group or to a bloke in the pub for face value, don't use this immoral piece of shit for a website.

I once went to a derby match some years ago and three seats near to me were occupied by people who it turned out had won their tickets in a charity raffle (someone had donated their season tickets for that match only). Two of them spent the majority of the first half abusing United players with a good proportion of the abuse being of a racist nature generally towards Rio Ferdinand. They were arrested just after half time and the owner of the seats received a ban. Based on this I would never let a random from Facebook or the local pub use my ticket as its just not worth the risk. If someone I know wants to use the ticket then the most I charge is a beer or two (generally non Man City fans as every City fan I know in England has a season ticket - City fans are a rare breed in Wigan). Other than that Ill stick it on viagogo and have no risk of being banned (until the club bring in some other arrangement that gives me no risk of being banned if a no mark ends up with the ticket).

Look what I got today, about 5 minutes after the farce at the Etihad finished;

WUnAXJJ.png

They have neck, I'll give them that. Their timing is priceless!

Sorry to bump a thread but there's loads of topics about these shysters.

Just trying to get tickets f or a band at Castlefield (I was on a plane when they went on sale and completely forgot to ask someone to get me some after the traditional last night holiday blowout). Anyway their marketing and pressure selling is the pits.

You search your event and they say they have x amount at x price, a decent price just over the face value price. You click on them and it loads the page with the options and, hey presto, the better value tickets one by one come up, "Just Sold".

So you look at the others and as it's loading, and it takes an age, you see you're in pole position but little red people are going the queue behind you and you get a message saying 7 people are looking at these tickets. The liars.

I hate this company, it's legalised touting.

Anyway if anyone has 2 spare Arcade Fire tickets let me know! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.