Video Refereeing Trial

Just been used for the first time.

I assume he's given a pen there, bit iffy for me as the defender was watching the ball.

Video refs are a great idea, I'd rather a game took 2 hours and was a fair result but football is a game of opinions and some **** like Webb sat there wouldn't change anything.

yes, i've been having this debate on a referee forum (!)

I think it is...others arguing that because he's not challenging for the ball, the ball is no where near him and because it's initiated by the defender (ie not the attacker impeding the defender) then it's not offside. I'm not so sure however...how can you award a penalty to a player who was offside?!

needs some clarification methinks

I assume he's given a pen there, bit iffy for me as the defender was watching the ball.

Video refs are a great idea, I'd rather a game took 2 hours and was a fair result but football is a game of opinions and some **** like Webb sat there wouldn't change anything.

Webb would come up with a decision that promoted no one else but Webb. He is an establishment figure these days and would simply look to how he could maintain his 'shedded' employment. He ain't gonna rattle RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya luvvies by opting for what the rest of us can see! Bread? Side with the butter on it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.