vidic

uwe rosler 28

1 of the best center halfs in the world my arse he can,t handle pace he can,t handle strenght and can,t handle presure and that all got found out tonight just like the rest offf the so called superstars rooney ,no ronaldo ,no carrick ,no berbatov , no tevez no , lets get it right we are 10 years behind the spanish football wise but fucking get in there tonight

When you see Xavi's free kick hit the post today on the highlights, watch Vidic pull his head out the way instead of blocking it. They say he is hard and the best defender in the world but he proved to the world last night how crap he actually is.

banbury_blue said:
I don't think any right minded person will say that he's suddenly become a bad defender over 90 mins. I'd still much rather see him in the side compared to what we have seen from Dunne this year

Fucking bollox. Call yourelf a Blue?

stonerblue said:
banbury_blue said:
I don't think any right minded person will say that he's suddenly become a bad defender over 90 mins. I'd still much rather see him in the side compared to what we have seen from Dunne this year

What so you think Dunne is better than Vidic? I am a blue through and through and I'd have Vidic in my team anyday of the week! Didn't have the best game last night but none of the rags did so it's unfair to criticise their player of the season! Got nothing to do with loyalty mate, it's called common sense!

Vidic is a class defender and we would have him in our team like a shot.However Ferdinand wasn`t fit last night and that meant Vidic had to do all the work and was just over run by the far superior Barca attack.

The clueless rags tried to play Barca at there own game and got a spanking for it.The only chance they had of winning was to play like Chelsea did.As per usual the press proclaimed best player in the world showed up for 10 mins then did jack.Same goes for Berbatov,Tevez and rooney.
Scholes and giggs need to retire now and let the new order,CITY, take over!

Robanompivenov said:
stonerblue said:
banbury_blue said:

What so you think Dunne is better than Vidic? I am a blue through and through and I'd have Vidic in my team anyday of the week! Didn't have the best game last night but none of the rags did so it's unfair to criticise their player of the season! Got nothing to do with loyalty mate, it's called common sense!

Common sense, since when was that a pre-requisite for a football supporter?

I think Vidic is a pretty good centre half but i've seen him get taken apart more than once this season. I've also seen Dunney play a blinder and keep the yoonitid team out almost single-handedly.

What irks me is the fact that a Blue feels compelled to show his admiration for Vidic, and at the same time slag off our club captain, the day after our local rivals were humiliated on worldwide tv.

stonerblue said:
Robanompivenov said:
stonerblue said:
banbury_blue said:

I think Vidic is a pretty good centre half but i've seen him get taken apart more than once this season. I've also seen Dunney play a blinder and keep the yoonitid team out almost single-handedly.

What irks me is the fact that a Blue feels compelled to show his admiration for Vidic, and at the same time slag off our club captain, the day after our local rivals were humiliated on worldwide tv.

TBF i'm not sure he was slagging Dunny off - just stating that Vidic is probably a better player on current form,which IMO he undoubtedly is.
Having said that,no-one can take away what Dunny has achieved at CoMS and it was hysterical to watch Vidic have a total 'mare on the world's biggest stage.

stonerblue said:
Robanompivenov said:
stonerblue said:
banbury_blue said:

Now you're just being silly! Common sense is a pre-requisite for a normal human being! The logic that should prevail when said common sense is applied would conclude that Vidic (god forbid....a united player) is better than our club captain.

Where exactly have I slagged off Dunne? All I said was that Vidic was better, and I'm sure 90% of the people on this board would agree with me! Take your blue tinted glasses off and look at the facts. Not admiration for Vidic, just stating that I'd have him in my team ahead of Dunne if I had the choice! He's not picked up a shed load of awards this year for nothing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.