Vieira flies to France to hijack Arsenal's M'Vila deal

LoveCity

According to Sky, Vieira has flown over to get us M'Vila before Arsenal can.

Imagine the Arsenal rage if we snatch M'Vila from them and get van Persie too. :O

gooo on paddy!
stuff van persie, if we at least get m'vila and hazard this summer i will be one happy man

LoveCity said:
According to Sky, Vieira has flown over to get us M'Vila before Arsenal can.

Imagine the Arsenal rage if we snatch M'Vila from them and get van Persie too. :O
so either Yaya or De jong is on his way out then? cant see any other reason TBH

thought?

Was it during their round up of the papers or according to their 'sources' or.....?

greasedupdeafguy said:
Never see this guy play is he like de jong or more box to box

he can sit deep and spray passes about with the odd long shot, or he can tank forward and cause some trouble

Only seen him a few times but hes impressed me when i have! Doesn't bode well for Milner or De Jong i would say. On the other hand RM might be thinking that Pizzaro and Hargreaves are both leaving so replace them with one quality young player maybe? Hope this is true as he could be class!

greasedupdeafguy said:
Never see this guy play is he like de jong or more box to box

Holding midfielder like De Jong but has much more vision to the extent he has played deep-lying playmaker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.