Viktoria Plzen - Day Trip on Sale Now

Re: City in Europe 2013/14

bluwes said:
Can see Moscow away being first fixture to avoid the worst of the weather
I fucking hope not. Travelling to Moscow a few days before the derby? Urgh.

Hopefully we'll be at home first and they'll be travelling to Donetsk.

tumblr_msb1hoeC3b1rckmiao1_500.jpg

Octoberfest in Manchester - Christmas market in Munich...

weihnachtsmarkt-muenchen.jpg

Plzen is a team to watch out for.

Not the greatest quality but they are dangerous on the counter. Overall this should be a good group to progress from.

Think people are bigging teams up so as not to sound arrogant. Truth is is that we really should beat both CSKA and Plazen home and away. It's no arrogant or optimistic, it's realistic.

It wouldn't have mattered what group we were in. Failure to progress would simply be failure!!! No excuses.

I fancy the Russia trip but fear it would be expensive and I don't think there are any direct flights looking on sky scanner. Cheapest is around 250 ish. When does spike put out the details ?

marcoboogers said:
I fancy the Russia trip but fear it would be expensive and I don't think there are any direct flights looking on sky scanner. Cheapest is around 250 ish. When does spike put out the details ?
£107 manc-moscow on easyjet weds-thurs

Stirling1978 said:
marcoboogers said:
£107 manc-moscow on easyjet weds-thurs

260 now, that's arriving on 2pm wed and depart on thurs at 2100

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.