Villa away

Looking for 2 tickets for the game can meet before Roma game or anywhere else pm me please

villa away travel and ticket

We have one seat still available on our bus from failsworth for the villa game
This seat COMES with a match ticket 
If interested pm me for details

Re: villa away travel and ticket

Do you know of any branches going from yorkshire for next week?? Need a lift already got a ticket....

One surplus concession ticket for Villa looking for a good owner. Purchased by one of our coffin dodgers as a 65+ for £35 but can no longer go.
Would appear to be valid as any concession but please check. Anybody interested then pm me. We are at Roma game on Tuesday.

Arrangements made for ticket to go at Roma game tomorrow night.

stillblue said:
One surplus concession ticket for Villa looking for a good owner. Purchased by one of our coffin dodgers as a 65+ for £35 but can no longer go.
Would appear to be valid as any concession but please check. Anybody interested then pm me. We are at Roma game on Tuesday.

Pm sent

Hi,

Unfortunately can't make this one now so have 2 tickets @£43 each. I'm based in London (also have a return train ticket paid for if the buyer is leaving from London)

Willing to post tickets to Manchester and mail pay pal details where you can deposit the money into on arrival of tickets.

PM me for anymore details

Cheers

Cillian

Cillian10 said:
Hi,

Unfortunately can't make this one now so have 2 tickets @£43 each. I'm based in London (also have a return train ticket paid for if the buyer is leaving from London)

Willing to post tickets to Manchester and mail pay pal details where you can deposit the money into on arrival of tickets.

PM me for anymore details

Cheers

Cillian

PM'd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.