Villa set to sign!

Toffeesforme said:
Man City have agreed a fee with Valencia for David Villa, personal terms are now being discussed! He will be unveiled next week!

i trust you mate you being an everton fan means that your not gettin ahead of yourself in all of this random transfer shit. and you havent got anything against us either so your not trying to shit stir. but have you got a source to confirm it?

Genuinely don't understand the apparent 'respect' and 'kudos' that comes with being an anonymous bloke on a football web site who is apparently 'in the know'.

Anyway for what it's worth we actually bought Villa 2 years back but have been letting him play in Spain for a bit, like I heard we had done with Kaka before we sold him to Madrid without letting him play for us at any point. I'll have a word with my uncle later, he works as a scout for Barcelona but tends to be told of all comings and goings several weeks in advance such is his stature in the footballing world.

Toffeesforme said:
Peter Crouch has turned down the contract offer! He will not be joining!

You have got to be joking.........I'm gonna look pretty stupid in my City shirt next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.