Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

Having made it to half time (luckily) he should have been hauled off before the second half. Liability today.

If he was and for me he was no worse than the other two Ferns, then surely it is the manager that is to blame? He should see it and make the change. So either Yaya was on a par with everyone else or Pellegrini hasn't got the bollocks to do anything about it when he isn't playing well.

We praised Pellers for getting it right v Seville. But today he got it completely wrong. Can't believe we played 3 holding midfielders in a game where we were going to dominate the ball. We had to start with Sterling, Navas and KDB behind.

Plus the decision to not bring on Kelechi when bony got injured or even after an hour was an absolute shocker.

Overall though ..... showed decent form in last couple of months and hopefully after the break our 2 best players will be back.

KDB looks like he needs a break - hope Belgium give him some rest too.

My thoughts exactly... Baffled by Pellers today

No one giving any credit to Villa at all, they certainly didn't look a team that had only won 4 points all season.
They were lucky to survive today, perhaps they earned their luck.

Poor first half against a side with something to prove.

Much better second half but still nowhere near our standard.

Villa seem to have the market in time wasting bald keepers.

Nacho should have been on when Bony went off but the maddest part was we were on top 15 mins to go, crowd quiet, villa team looking jadded and we bring on Delph to fire them up again.....

I'm not happy today!!!!!

Been reading some of the posts on bluemoon flaparama forum
Some of you really need to get a grip and calm down
We arent going to hammer everything in sight
What gives some of you the impression we are?
Yeah we missed chances
Their keeper made one luckysave
IT HAPPENS!!!
And if some if you are still foaming at the mouth
Suggest you take a look at Chelsea and whats going on there

He's been one of City's greatest ever players but it is now getting to the stage where Yaya is no longer in our best XI. That's no slur just a fact of life. Age has caught up with him.

If he was and for me he was no worse than the other two Ferns, then surely it is the manager that is to blame? He should see it and make the change. So either Yaya was on a par with everyone else or Pellegrini hasn't got the bollocks to do anything about it when he isn't playing well.
It's probably the latter for me. If he can't accept a smaller role then it will become a problem.
He was definitely worse than the two Ferds in that first half. Up there with his poorest games for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.