Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The injury Vinny got at Palace when he was clattered by Bravo was different to his long term one so he's more time for that, as long as he gets support from midfielders tracking back and doesn't have to get into loads of lunging last gap challenges I can see him playing a good part till the end of the season, just needs the cover.

The organisation and communication among the defence was so much better. He was continually in Kolarov's ear. And I think he might just have made sure that Yaya stayed on the pitch.

So happy for our Captain.

Hoping he can stay fit for the rest of the season like everyone. Our defense is exponentially better when he plays. He is one of a kind.

Now the key is to manage his fitness. I would like to see him rested for West Ham then start against Swansea. Think it will be too much to start him again at West Ham especially after not playing for so long.

Vincent Kompany: "I want to play but at the same time I’m a fighter. I will not give up – it’s impossible for me."

Kompany: "I won’t stop and I know I'll keep fighting even if it's for [just] one game, so I can experience these moments."

Kompany: "The moment I give up on that, I can guarantee one thing: that I will never set foot on a football pitch again."

C3X0tirWYAAhJYR.jpg:small

Love this guy and just hope he can stay fit for the rest of the season.

Great to see him lift the FA cup at the end of season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.