Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. It seems Pep was very tense answering about Company regretting this decision.

And also I didn't quite get his words: "Sometimes it's good to take these decisions"?

Anyway, I hope eventually everything would be fine between them. Vinny in my opinion best defender in MC and suits Pep's style perfectly.

If you cant even spell the players name right then your opinion means nothing

Pep said they had an agreement for 90 minutes but if Kompany felt anything the plan was for him to come off. Nothing wrong with that. Too many negative thoughts kicking around. It's tiredness in his groin nothing to do with any injury recurrence. Some real poor poor posts on this thread, especially those writing the captain off.

Pep made it clear at his PC, regarding Vinny. It was a collective call to play for 90 minutes. Coaching staff did tell Vinny to indicate if he felt tired/uncomfortable at any stage in the game. Vinny wanted to play 90, didnt feel anything wrong, even at min 85. The story ends there. No drama.

I see few body language experts thrive these forums nowadays. We should do away with press conferences/interviews & just hv these experts observe our squad & coaching staff. Everything will be definitive & crystal clear.

Also, notice a couple of muppets giving the proverbial spin to Pep making ruthless decisions as some kind of agenda-driven monster out to ruin some player's lives. Get a grip. Keeping the squad in control is paramount to rowing in the same direction as a collective. Its football management 101. If any player thinks he is above these or behaves like a dickhead, there is no place for them. No matter how big a player he was in the past. Just like in any organization. Discipline is non-negotiable.

Pep made it clear at his PC, regarding Vinny. It was a collective call to play for 90 minutes. Coaching staff did tell Vinny to indicate if he felt tired/uncomfortable at any stage in the game. Vinny wanted to play 90, didnt feel anything wrong, even at min 85. The story ends there. No drama.

I see few body language experts thrive these forums nowadays. We should do away with press conferences/interviews & just hv these experts observe our squad & coaching staff. Everything will be definitive & crystal clear.

Also, notice a couple of muppets giving the proverbial spin to Pep making ruthless decisions as some kind of agenda-driven monster out to ruin some player's lives. Get a grip. Keeping the squad in control is paramount to rowing in the same direction as a collective. Its football management 101. If any player thinks he is above these or behaves like a dickhead, there is no place for them. No matter how big a player he was in the past. Just like in any organization. Discipline is non-negotiable.

Forgive me if your username and posting history suggest a little partiality on the subject.

And maybe try to make your point without the muppet and dickhead jibes, eh?

Forgive me if your username and posting history suggest a little partiality on the subject.

And maybe try to make your point without the muppet and dickhead jibes, eh?
Thought it was a pretty reasonable post myself, maybe muppet was a rather mild jibe but dickhead was not a jibe at all and referred to potential actions of possible players and was not directed at anyone.

Thought it was a pretty reasonable post myself, maybe muppet was a rather mild jibe but dickhead was not a jibe at all and referred to potential actions of possible players and was not directed at anyone.
I thought the same tbh. Seemed more considered than a lot of the posts I've read on this thread over the last few days. At least he didn't try to gauge how Pep must be feeling from his body language in a press conference..

I thought the same tbh. Seemed more considered than a lot of the posts I've read on this thread over the last few days. At least he didn't try to gauge how Pep must be feeling from his body language in a press conference..
According to my professional expertise, Pep was craving for a chippy during the press conference. Can anybody confirm this and ask Pep?

According to my professional expertise, Pep was craving for a chippy during the press conference. Can anybody confirm this and ask Pep?
I always thought he was craving a couple of grams of coke the way he wipes his nose and sniffles every 30 seconds. Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.