Vincent Kompany

IrelandSuperman said:
Way I saw that first half Komps had his boss mode on. Jan fucking Vertonghen needs to sort his game out is what is the problem.
To be fair, he is a CB being forced to play LB because Belgium inexplicably have 0 decent fullbacks.

Come on home with your head high Vincent. Rest that groin and get ready to win another title

FredTilson said:
IrelandSuperman said:
Way I saw that first half Komps had his boss mode on. Jan fucking Vertonghen needs to sort his game out is what is the problem.
To be fair, he is a CB being forced to play LB because Belgium inexplicably have 0 decent fullbacks.
Ah, also true.

in all fairness, he was at fault both for the goal and the bar, Higuain was a bit too much to handle.

Obviously I'm not watching this tournament in the UK and I'm very surprised if he really is getting the stick for his todays performance. The fuck are they on? Arguably he was the best Belgian performer tonight, not that it was too hard though as the forwards were mediocre.

He fucked up that Higuain chance, but it was everything but luck. We all know that Vinnie is a master of these situations and he would win that tackle 9/10 times. As he actually did on every other occasion today.

If that one misplaced pass wouldn't happened before the goal, the media would be praising him? I guess it is just an excuse if they really blame Kompany.

Hungarian blue said:
Obviously I'm not watching this tournament in the UK and I'm very surprised if he really is getting the stick for his todays performance. The fuck are they on? Arguably he was the best Belgian performer tonight, not that it was too hard though as the forwards were mediocre.

He fucked up that Higuain chance, but it was everything but luck. We all know that Vinnie is a master of these situations and he would win that tackle 9/10 times. As he actually did on every other occasion today.

If that one misplaced pass wouldn't happened before the goal, the media would be praising him? I guess it is just an excuse if they really blame Kompany.

The issue is it's far too regular for the position he plays.

Always happens when he tries to force the issue either with the ball at his feet, or trying to nick it off the forward's toe.

Yet he still won't learn. The man needs to realise that forwards change the game, defenders merely bide their time and thwart forwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.