Vinicius Junior

On the right. He's more than technically good enough and intelligent to be equally effective on either wing.
Yep. If you cat find room for him you cant for anybody. He would be amazing in this team another provider for Haaland. Kev wont be with us forever sadly.

Got to agree - he was a passenger last week because he simply doesn't do any work off the ball. That's ok for some teams who accommodate that from attacking players and make it work for them. In our system he'd stick out like a sore thumb
Another awesome player who can only play facing goal its as simple as that....
We all witnessed his work tracking back & attitude (moaned like fuck) to the officials, worldy like Naymar but selfish cnuts 100% imo

Another awesome player who can only play facing goal its as simple as that....
We all witnessed his work tracking back & attitude (moaned like fuck) to the officials, worldy like Naymar but selfish cnuts 100% imo
Exactly, I can't see him dribbling 40 yards backwards to keep possession like our Jack! (Tongue firmly in cheek)

I hate them as a club and their self absorbed entitled attitude but fair play, it looks like Real are serious here about wanting charges and for changes to be made, they're clearly looking to protect their marquee player and other player investments as well as future investments, even if people don't think they're doing it for the most noble of reasons their stance could drastically help improve things short/long term, don't think that Vinicius Jr. will actually be going anywhere and Real will do whatever it takes to give him their utmost support, they'll know if they can make a stance which will help him feel more comfortable and appreciative of them, it'll go a long way if he stays then it is what it is and hopefully it will help battle racism all around.

IMG_20230523_001628.jpg

There's more to the article than that the pic is just the latest from Vinicius Jr. and Real Madrid's stance.

Reactions: TFC
How Sterling continued to play for us and England is beyond me. People shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Whether it's blatent racism or just cruel ignorant inhumanity it's still disgraceful.

England is far from whiter than white (though obviously way better than Spain). I can't understand for example how grown men shout abuse at opposition fans every single game and think that's normal behaviour, I can't understand how kids are allowed to make obscene gestures towards opposition fans and I can't understand the general lack of decency that exists in English football culture (at every club and at international level).

Obviously I love City through and through but there's a nastiness to football that I genuinely am embarrassed to be associated with. It's not as bad as outright racism but it's not far off it.

I'd hate for Vini Jr to feel like he had to move country. I also feel sorry for the club and for the respectful fans who are tarred by this infantile culture.

I hate them as a club and their self absorbed entitled attitude but fair play, it looks like Real are serious here about wanting charges and for changes to be made, they're clearly looking to protect their marquee player and other player investments as well as future investments, even if people don't think they're doing it for the most noble of reasons their stance could drastically help improve things short/long term, don't think that Vinicius Jr. will actually be going anywhere and Real will do whatever it takes to give him their utmost support, they'll know if they can make a stance which will help him feel more comfortable and appreciative of them, it'll go a long way if he stays then it is what it is and hopefully it will help battle racism all around.

There's more to the article than that the pic is just the latest from Vinicius Jr. and Real Madrid's stance.

Its 100% self serving though, if this was madrid fans abusing a player they wouldn't do a thing

How Sterling continued to play for us and England is beyond me. People shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Whether it's blatent racism or just cruel ignorant inhumanity it's still disgraceful.

England is far from whiter than white (though obviously way better than Spain). I can't understand for example how grown men shout abuse at opposition fans every single game and think that's normal behaviour, I can't understand how kids are allowed to make obscene gestures towards opposition fans and I can't understand the general lack of decency that exists in English football culture (at every club and at international level).

Obviously I love City through and through but there's a nastiness to football that I genuinely am embarrassed to be associated with. It's not as bad as outright racism but it's not far off it.

I'd hate for Vini Jr to feel like he had to move country. I also feel sorry for the club and for the respectful fans who are tarred by this infantile culture.
1st, don't ever feel sorry for Real. They are as nasty as any extreme fan with the abuse and pressure they inflict on the whole football world.
2nd, although I agree that fans can go overboard (and our league appears to have a decent grip on these minorities), the baiting and banter between fans is what makes going to a football match special. There are some that don't understand where the line is and they cross it, but mostly fans pisstake each other and long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.