Vinicius Junior

If he wanted out he wasn't signing that extension last year bearing in mind that was after a lot of abuse already. Unless things get really ugly I cant see him leaving and it would be like Mbappe in running down his contract and various people getting involved to try and get him to stay. He's far to valuable for Madrid even once the Mbappe show rocks up.

If he wanted out he wasn't signing that extension last year bearing in mind that was after a lot of abuse already. Unless things get really ugly I cant see him leaving and it would be like Mbappe in running down his contract and various people getting involved to try and get him to stay. He's far to valuable for Madrid even once the Mbappe show rocks up.
I dunno. Real will have three bulls in one pen, with Vinicius, Bellingham & probably Mbappé. It sounds great on paper, BUT Mbappé has made it clear several times he sees himself as a wide left forward, exactly the same as Vini Jnr.

This could become as tasty as trying to squeeze Ronaldo & Bale into their team. One had to give way, & it was the newcomer Bale. However, could anyone realistically see Mbappé ceding that position to anyone?

I dunno. Real will have three bulls in one pen, with Vinicius, Bellingham & probably Mbappé. It sounds great on paper, BUT Mbappé has made it clear several times he sees himself as a wide left forward, exactly the same as Vini Jnr.

This could become as tasty as trying to squeeze Ronaldo & Bale into their team. One had to give way, & it was the newcomer Bale. However, could anyone realistically see Mbappé ceding that position to anyone?
If any team can do it it’s Real. The players they attract dream of playing for them.

Look at the players they’ve had in the past. I think Vini, Bellingham and Mbappe are all excellent footballers but are no where near the best footballers that have ever played for Real.

If any team can do it it’s Real. The players they attract dream of playing for them.

Look at the players they’ve had in the past. I think Vini, Bellingham and Mbappe are all excellent footballers but are no where near the best footballers that have ever played for Real.
Agreed, but their last Galacticos team looked great on paper, but failed to work in reality.

Have they learned from having a collection of world class players, as opposed to creating a world class squad?

Agreed, but their last Galacticos team looked great on paper, but failed to work in reality.

Have they learned from having a collection of world class players, as opposed to creating a world class squad?
True. But they still have that lunatic Perez in charge. Ancelotti is a great manager to have in charge and work it out, problem for me lies when they need to replace him. They need someone ruthless who can hold their own with star players. Who out there could do that. Well there’s Pep but there’s more chance of me playing for City. Who else could control that dressing room?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.