Vinyl LPs free to a good home

Rosler1985

Found about 50 vinyls in the loft, mostly Rush, Marillion , Billy Idol, Sting etc.

Any blue that wants them and is willing to pick them up can have them, or their going in the bin, might make a few quid on ebay if you want.

PM me about collecting them if you're interested.

Rosler1985 said:
Found about 50 vinyls in the loft, mostly Rush, Marillion , Billy Idol, Sting etc.

Any blue that wants them and is willing to pick them up can have them, or their going in the bin, might make a few quid on ebay if you want.

biggest regret of my life putting my vinyl collection in the skip :((

BlueBearBoots said:
Rosler1985 said:

biggest regret of my life putting my vinyl collection in the skip :((
I would buy an LP then 2 or 3 weeks later sell it so i could get to an away game. I bought dark side of the moon first week of its release with the posters and everyfink. sold it so i could get to ipswich for a quid. in the eighties i gave what records i had left to a neighbour after i bought a ghetto blaster.

Rosler1985 said:

Where can they be collected from? Not for me but just in case any is local ;-)

I sold a copy of Alpha Dy - Chicago Trip for £150 many years ago. Instantly regretted it and went back yo beans on toast so I never had to see another record.

Pelly Greeny said:
Rosler1985 said:

Where can they be collected from? Not for me but just in case any is local ;-)

Worsley matey.

Rosler1985 said:

Any Blacklace albums I love a bit of the old aggadoo ??

Nightmare Walking said:
I sold a copy of Alpha Dy - Chicago Trip for £150 many years ago. Instantly regretted it and went back yo beans on toast so I never had to see another record.

I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.