Violence at Euro 2016

Heard that Marseille's ultras turned up offering people out, six and two threes. Was always gonna be plenty of trouble given the venue and occasion, Marseille is one of the roughest cities in Europe.

Started by marselles ultras by all accounts, not good seeing as a balls not been kicked yet but tbh if some prick through a chair at me I'd wanna retaliate as well, that city is going to be a flash point as it has been in the past, going to be a long tournament for the dibble for sure..

Not surprised in the slightest. When the draw was made, I was hoping England would avoid Marseille, previous history with the locals from the World Cup, tensions high with a large local/Muslim population, hot weather and England fans being on the piss all day, I'm no Inspector Clouseau but even I could of predicted this, expect more tonight.

Is it just England fans that do this shit, or is it just that only England are reported here because we wouldn't give a shit about other fans going on the rampage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.