Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a stand alone centre half, Baresi for me was the greatest, however, maldini could literally slip in seamlessly across the whole back line and still be world class, he also played in goal one year when Dida was sent off as well....
Nobody can get anywhere near baresi. The greatest player in his position. The fact he beats maldini in to second place and John Charles 3rd tells you everthing.

Having a ganders through lunch.

Guy on RAWK reckons he's done to Liverpool.

I have just looked at their thread and to be honest all he said was he has heard from a friend of a friend that this has been done hardly something from the horses mouth. Lets see what develops I am sure City will have all sorts of contingency plans in place

I have just looked at their thread and to be honest all he said was he has heard from a friend of a friend that this has been done hardly something from the horses mouth. Lets see what develops I am sure City will have all sorts of contingency plans in place

I think he's got it from here http://www.liverpool-rumours.co.uk/maccaliverpoolrumours.php Not sure the reliability but after the first few posts the last time they posted anything was June 2016 saying Pogba to United was done, over a month before it was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.