Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he actually goes to Liverpool, I'll be pretty disappointed. If we sign Evans and Kompany gets injured for an extended period, our central defense might not cut it. If Mendy gets injured during that same period, we could be properly fucked.

If he actually goes to Liverpool, I'll be pretty disappointed. If we sign Evans and Kompany gets injured for an extended period, our central defense might not cut it. If Mendy gets injured during that same period, we could be properly fucked.

He seems to have decided on Liverpool himself, so nothing much we could do. Scouse are building some team.

He seems to have decided on Liverpool himself, so nothing much we could do. Scouse are building some team.

Are they fuck. Signing Oxelade(no goals, no assists) Chamberlain and a player who is not proven, in spite of hype, is not some team. They haven't got Keita til next year and are still shaky at goalkeeper and right across the back.

Yea, they will be trouble this season. I guess it's better that we play them now rather than later this half of the season so the new boys have less time to acclimate to the squad. It looks like it could be between us, United and Liverpool for the title with Spurs and Chelsea fighting for that last Champions League spot; but I'm certainly to be proven wrong with how strange these things end up.

Are they fuck. Signing Oxelade(no goals, no assists) Chamberlain and a player who is not proven, in spite of hype, is not some team. They haven't got Keita til next year and are still shaky at goalkeeper and right across the back.

Whatever you think mate. We're Man City, we're the bestest and everyone else is shit. Have I got it right?

Yea, they will be trouble this season. I guess it's better that we play them now rather than later this half of the season so the new boys have less time to acclimate to the squad. It looks like it could be between us, United and Liverpool for the title with Spurs and Chelsea fighting for that last Champions League spot; but I'm certainly to be proven wrong with how strange these things end up.

Spurs looking good as well, they have made some very shrewd signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.