Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see him here but I think he would prefer Liverpool for some reason.

The 70m offered from Liverpool is probably on conditions like them winning the league and champs league so the bid will be 30m + 20m if they win the league and an extra 20m if they win champs league.
So just £30m then?

He will start every week at Liverpool and because of that he is worth spending on considering his quality.

I am unconvinced he starts for a City as I think Stones and Otamendihave looked very good when playing together.

Is this source credible?

"Kevin Palmer is reporting that a structured deal that is approaching Southampton’s lavish £70m asking price is close to being agreed"

"Unless Manchester City or Chelsea back up their reported interest in the player with a bid that matches the offer on the table from Liverpool"

haha, so it begins...Reminds me a lot of the summer. I'm sure the same Kevin Palmer reported that VVD sacked his agent in the summer?

They got the news from him (Kevin Palmer), not 100% sure its reliable...think the main LFC ones haven't said anything of it so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.