VPN/Proxy servers

I'm on virgin and clicked through all the premier league games yesterday and they were all watchable without hiding behind a vpn on modbro. Im gonna stick the rags on later to see what the state of play is then see what stuff I need to play around with for our game. The only people I'm letting ruin my Sunday is City playing like we did on Wednesday not Sky sports putting a gun to my head to watch their substandard overpriced broadcasting.
Haha I know what you mean mate, mmmm strange that, working fine on Virgin? Oh well hope you have no problems mate :)

If you want to game or stream at high quality then it's the only ISP worth having at the moment to be honest, i currently stream 4k no problem :-)
Yeah they are absolutely excellent concerning speed, I really want that 300mbps package lol; BT are the only other ISP that comes anywhere close to them :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.