Waiting on one result........

Richard

Currently waiting on England to beat Australia to land me a very nice four-fold this weekend, and Im shitting myself. Anyone else been waiting on the one result to come in for a good return. I remember Scarblu (RIP) having Celtic or someone to win over a grand and they scored a last minute winner, anyone else any tales?

Richard said:
Currently waiting on England to beat Australia to land me a very nice four-fold this weekend, and Im shitting myself. Anyone else been waiting on the one result to come in for a good return. I remember Scarblu (RIP) having Celtic or someone to win over a grand and they scored a last minute winner, anyone else any tales?
Are you mad? Betting on England in a one-dayer?
"Nurse, Mr Richard is out of his bed again!"

jimharri said:
Richard said:
Are you mad? Betting on England in a one-dayer?
"Nurse, Mr Richard is out of his bed again!"

Am I mad? Quite possibly. I fully expect England to get about 40 all out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.