Waldorf makeover

Can see a few men in black attracted to this event to give it the Billy big bollocks before they scuttle off back under their rocks
They bricked the windows once before many many years ago if I recall then ran off like the shitbags they are

Didn't it used to be a rag pub back in the day ?
City buses always ran from there and when we were home full of berts, rags also would go in when they were at home as near station, but always known it to be used by blues anytime as a place to drink.

Not been in much since dilly tap opened, also after the mid 2010s refurb after it got new owners never felt.the same, not a go to place for me anymore if honest

City buses always ran from there and when we were home full of berts, rags also would go in when they were at home as near station, but always known it to be used by blues anytime as a place to drink.

Not been in much since dilly tap opened, also after the mid 2010s refurb after it got new owners never felt.the same, not a go to place for me anymore if honest
The last time I was in there was 1981 ; )
Coming back from Wembley and we turfed a load of the vermin out.
I know FOC

Three of us (all Blues) started there on a night out last summer and it just wasn’t the same. I’m at Curzon Ashton v Hereford today but will surely use a Holts pub on the way over anywhere in town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.