Walker, Lukaku and the continued scapegoating of City in the media

Agree with majority - factually accurate and well written piece. Not that it's going to make a blind bit of difference to the cockroaches in the media.

Top article. It is amazing so many people can not see through our openly biased media.
Most can see it, most aren't bothered though as it has no effect on the club. And it has no effect on my supporting of the club. Until I read the article in this thread I didn't know any of that shit had gone on - although not surprised considering the level of today's journalism - because I don't bother with any of it because it's not worth bothering about.

It doesn't seem to stop investors, sponsors, signings, or managers coming. Most of the rest of the world have their own media and probably don't bother reading ours. So on the grand stage, apart from the dullards of the population who take in that sort of media, it's insignificant.

Great piece. And if we keep banging the drum maybe, just maybe they will start to wake up.......
Why would we want them to? I don't want fake adulation and people blowing smoke up our arses when they don't want to and don't mean it. I'd rather win things and imagine all the bottom dwellers squirming as we do it and having to write articles about it whilst thumping their desk in anger.

Why would we want them to? I don't want fake adulation and people blowing smoke up our arses when they don't want to and don't mean it. I'd rather win things and imagine all the bottom dwellers squirming as we do it and having to write articles about it whilst thumping their desk in anger.

I am like you. It better when we win as you know it hurts the media as well. Yet us City fans just laugh.

I actually want other clubs to hate us. Makes games better especially away. Nice bit of niggle.

I doubt very much what they write affects players choices. Most won't read the papers or if foreign know about them. Best they will do is twitter or Facebook. Knobheads slatting them par for the course so will be ignored.

Keep on writing I say. When pep wins the title he can in his interviews simply smile whilst I can also plus get pissed.

I don't really read the red tops but the Mirror seem to be leading the anti City agenda this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.