Walker signs a new contract until 2026

He's already the best right-back of the Premier League era but it'd be great if he could equal or even surpass the 8 titles Gary Neville won and put an end to any debate. Only deluded United fans would still think Neville was better.
Even Gary Neville has said he wasn’t as good as Walker.

‘For me when I look at Kyle play, he can do things I could never do. For instance, Mbappe in the World Cup quarter-final, Kyle really played well against him. I think I would have struggled against Mbappe badly… The way in which he matches Vinicius Jr, the way he matches Mbappe, it’s absolutely brilliant. I think I understood my position a bit better than Kyle in terms of where to be on the pitch. I think I would have struggled in some of these matches to be fair. Kyle is unbelievable in those matches against the best players in the world in that position at left wing’.

I doubt many United fans would disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant news.

Best Rb in world football. You don’t pocket Mbappe and Vinicius in the way Kyle does if you ain’t a top player.

Another one of our best buys and the fact pep had a meal with him considering he normally moves players on at a certain age speaks volumes.

Keep the winky under wraps and he can rightfully go down alongside zaba and many other players as a city legend.

You only have to look across the road to see what happens when you recruit badly. The poison spreads and now the rags have serious issues again.

He blows off steam in a silly way sometimes but he is only human and if that’s all he gets up to then that’s his business.

Top player.
If Walker does 10 years then he deserves a dick out statue; )

Top notch announcement from Kyle and City. Probably City’s and England best ever right back. Glad he’s staying he’s been immense for us playing consistently at a top level for many years.

Got back from Istanbul wrecked.
Had a brew and a kip.
Opened a few beers.
Watched the full coverage back.
GLW said to wait for Kyle’s after game interview.
Onion time.
If you haven’t seen it, I was already all over emotionally, watch it.
Life affirming stuff.
Kyle Walker City Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.