Want a laugh?

1dart

Im a joiner who works on site, any way theres this rag who keeps singing utd songs, well the 2 he knows. Today he was at it again and started to sing the racist Adebayor song but he got a tap on the back of the foreman who said, "cant be having shit like that on here, get ur tools together and dont come back" dont know who the foreman supports though.

Its racist. If you sang that on the street in front of a copper he'd do ya. So in a working enviroment it is blatent racism, ie sacking offence.

Oh, sorry mod, was that offensive? Was it a lie? Did I say something mean about the masons? Better cleanse the board then. Your lodgemaster would expect nothing less.

blue1969 said:
Its racist. If you sang that on the street in front of a copper he'd do ya. So in a working enviroment it is blatent racism, ie sacking offence.

Its rare you would get kicked off a building site, ive heard worse than that on them.

1dart said:
blue1969 said:

Its rare you would get kicked off a building site, ive heard worse than that on them.

You could get away with most things, but the PC police are taking over. A polish cleaner got a mate repremanded, he was having a crack. She thought he was taking the piss and bubbled him.

i work on bulding sites and they boring with no craic anymore.the lad might have been a rag but didnt deserve to lose his job,warning would have done.

Brucie Bonus said:
Oh, sorry mod, was that offensive? Was it a lie? Did I say something mean about the masons? Better cleanse the board then. Your lodgemaster would expect nothing less.

Stab it with a fork and burn it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.