Warm weather training in Abu Dhabi

TBF it sticks in my throat a bit.

All that pampering, no expense spared, laughing, joking, the best flights, the best hotel, wonderful meals, everything we can only dream of, and on more than one occasion this season many of those players couldn't be arsed putting a shift in for '90minutes'.

I'm not jealous or bitter. That's life. But it grates a little.
They live a life that essentially none of us will ever have. Thinking this way is an absolutely pointless exercise and not good for your mental health.

Fucking lol.

At first I thought this was a clarkie, but it appears to be genuine.

Give your head a wobble.

Not really Rammy.

I don't begrudge them their lifestyle. It is what it is.

However, on a certain night at Leicester, etc, those very same players went missing. And have gone missing on too many occasions this season.

If those players who are enjoying a warm weather training week, etc, had shown as much desire, hunger, determination, and fight that they showed against Monaco, City wouldn't be 11 points behind Chelsea ATM in the PL.

Let's hope the week has done the players a World of good, and they are up for every remaining matches this season. There are now no more excuses. Because bar a major Chelsea slump the PL title is already over. And with a hard 2nd leg against Monaco to come in the CL, and 3 more hard matches in the quarter final, semi final, and final of the CL, and a possible semi final and final in the FA Cup against either Chelsea/United, Arsenal, or Spurs, our season is very much in the balance atm.

Last edited:
TBF it sticks in my throat a bit.

All that pampering, no expense spared, laughing, joking, the best flights, the best hotel, wonderful meals, everything we can only dream of, and on more than one occasion this season many of those players couldn't be arsed putting a shift in for '90minutes'.

I'm not jealous or bitter. That's life. But it grates a little.
I wouldn't say we can only dream of it.

Not really Rammy.

I don't begrudge them their lifestyle. It is what it is.

However, on a certain night at Leicester, etc, those very same players went missing. And have gone missing on too many occasions this season.

If those players who are enjoying a warm weather training week, etc, had shown as much desire, hunger, determination, and fight that they showed against Monaco, City wouldn't be 11 points behind Chelsea ATM in the PL.

Let's hope the week has done the players a World of good, and they are up for every remaining matches this season. There are now no more excuses. Because bar a major Chelsea slump the PL title is already over. And with a hard 2nd leg against Monaco to come in the CL, and 3 more hard matches in the quarter final, semi final, and final of the CL, and a possible semi final and final in the FA Cup against either Chelsea/United, Arsenal, or Spurs, our season is very much in the balance atm.
We just got exposed against pace at Leicester and EFC. Was nothing to do with work rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.