Washing Machine door seal

mrbelfry

Hey there

Had a damaged door seal on an old Electrolux washing machine. Ordered a new one online but now struggling to know how to fit it. All the YouTube videos seem to show me having to take the front face off the washer but my machine doesn't look like it'll do that ;)

Any ideas how to get the new seal on?

mrbelfry said:
Hey there

Had a damaged door seal on an old Electrolux washing machine. Ordered a new one online but now struggling to know how to fit it. All the YouTube videos seem to show me having to take the front face off the washer but my machine doesn't look like it'll do that ;)

Any ideas how to get the new seal on?

last one I did was through the top I put the drum side on first the then the front which connected to the door side
The door side one normally has like a grove that slips over the edging around the door

it was a real pig of a job

I can't for the life of me remember if it was a Hotpoint or an Electrolux

Thanks blue

Sorted the door side out ok it's the drum side I can't do. Doesn't seem to want to go back on. I'll keep swearing at it and see if that does any good but I'm hoping someone will have a magic way of doing it. Feels like it should be easier than I'm trying to make it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.