Washing Machines knackered

Google the model and 'door hinge' if that's what it is.

Might find one in stock at a local place, if not eBay it. It'd cost you a fortune getting someone out to undo 4 screws, replace a hinge and screw it back on!!

Should've asked, how old it is? If its only a few years old you should be able covered by the consumer credit act or even better if you played by credit card.

It's about seven years old so unfortunately can't claim under that.

It's a CDA C1993, and I've found a Latch Kit online for £22. The only other thing that I need is the actual door bit itself. No idea what it's name is, but it's the white bit that the latch is/was attached too.

Richard said:
It's about seven years old so unfortunately can't claim under that.

It's a CDA C1993, and I've found a Latch Kit online for £22. The only other thing that I need is the actual door bit itself. No idea what it's name is, but it's the white bit that the latch is/was attached too.

Try the manufactures direct, if not you might be able to source one on line. Try YouTube for repair advice.
Failing that there's plenty out there at a decent price now, new and used.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/</a>
0dd2dd4b063a2802fe987210af40459b.jpg

"limited production runs"
cb10273ff7a62689531b0023db544371.jpg

9783b4c3ca35c6fe11542e9aed54db45.jpg

Try emailing these boys, but it sounds like you could be fucked :(

Richard said:
Appreciate that this is a strange request for a Wednesday evening, even for here, but does anyone know of any decent Washing Machine repair men in Manchester?

Fuck that. Get a new (reconditioned) one 12month guarantee, fitted and old one taken away for £99

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.