Waspi Women

"I worked hard all my life and then I had to wait a whole six years with no income."

So she worked all her life and never made any financial commitment to her employer's (if one existed) or a private pension ?
Therefore, knowing she would be totally reliant on the State Pension after retiring but never bothering to check whether her State Pension would commence on the date she expected and presumably how much her State Pension would be ? A few hours at most is all it would have taken.

She's wanting to blame Government and DWP for her own failings.
"6 years with no income".
Or she could have got off her arse and got a job,which is what a man aged 60+ would have had to do until he got his state pension.

I dont think I have ever had a letter from the government saying my pension age has gone up.

I have absolutely no problem with woman having the same as men nothing at all.
The women should have known that their retirement age would go up to the same as the men, that's what they wanted equal rights. Shouldnt need a person letter from the government telling them they have got the same as men.

Now if women had been fighting to get men to retire at 60 I would be right beside them !

"6 years with no income".
Or she could have got off her arse and got a job,which is what a man aged 60+ would have had to do until he got his state pension.
So when she reached 60, she just packed her job in without checking whether she had, A: a personal pension and B: when state pension kicked in.
Silly cow. Deserves fuck all.

Last edited:
I dont think I have ever had a letter from the government saying my pension age has gone up.

I have absolutely no problem with woman having the same as men nothing at all.
The women should have known that their retirement age would go up to the same as the men, that's what they wanted equal rights. Shouldnt need a person letter from the government telling them they have got the same as men.

Now if women had been fighting to get men to retire at 60 I would be right beside them !
Spot on that pal.
The well known phrase - " Equal rights for women" is very apt in this situation.
They got a parliamentary act to give all adult women a right to vote .(And rightly so,we are all equal).
They got a parliamentary act to give women equal pay to men.(And rightly so,we are all equal).
They got a parliamentary act to give women the same pension age as men.(And rightly so,we are all equal).

Wow, some women haters in this thread , but i didnt get it so they cant , grow up

How much do you think they should get Kaz?

Do you not think some of the women in the article on the BBC come across as particularly entitled?

Also where will the money realistically come from if all the "WASPI" women were to get a 5 figure sum? Probably by squeezing disability benefits for people like yourself, who are in far greater need.

Should the state pension go up again to pay for large payouts of these women who are already receiving their pensions?

I don't have an issue with the small payouts recommended by the report this week btw. But the huge payouts they are demanding aren't viable and wouldn't be fair.

This is a far greater injustice for instance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.