Watching MOTD old-school style.

nixmith2

Sometimes I like to do what I did as a kid, avoid the scores and watch Match of the Day 'blind' - it's more enjoyable. Really tricky though these days, have to turn phone off, avoid internet, leap to turn telly off when it gets to the sports bit of the ten o'clock news etc.

Anyway, I've managed it tonight and here we go... Man Utd Vs Southamptons on first (it can't be 0:0 then). C'mon you Saints!

I know, I'm just going lockdown crazy! I was supposed to be in work today for like the first time since Christmas then got a txt at 7am - closed due to snow... So back onto Bluemoon and another day in me pants.

Remember the format of MOTD when the premier league just started
Two main games with about 10-15 mins highlights, one other with a shorter length of highlights and then just the goals from the other games

Remember the format of MOTD when the premier league just started
Two main games with about 10-15 mins highlights, one other with a shorter length of highlights and then just the goals from the other games
I do now! And thinking about it, that was good. Now there is too much chat & analysis.

Someone made a good point about MOTD on another thread recently, the mega-bucks Gary Lineaker does Sat nights whilst they have a 'b'-team for MOTD2, but these last few weeks, it has been Sunday nights that have had much the better games.

I do now! And thinking about it, that was good. Now there is too much chat & analysis.

Someone made a good point about MOTD on another thread recently, the mega-bucks Gary Lineaker does Sat nights whilst they have a 'b'-team for MOTD2, but these last few weeks, it has been Sunday nights that have had much the better games.
And a much better presenter than the smug, smarmy crisp munching wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.