Watching MOTD old-school style.

You should have saved this joke for when United or Liverpool got beat in a game.

Well... last night I was jesting and @dronefromsector7G rumbled me.

However, today, after a long and tough day at work I came home and had a little sleep - I woke up so late I thought - Ok read a book, no internet, no radio or TV and in an hour I can watch MOTD old school-style!

I'M NOW LEAPING AROUND LIKE A MAD THING!

What a turn-around since mid-December. Brilliant

Well... last night I was jesting and @dronefromsector7G rumbled me.

However, today, after a long and tough day at work I came home and had a little sleep - I woke up so late I thought - Ok read a book, no internet, no radio or TV and in an hour I can watch MOTD old school-style!

I'M NOW LEAPING AROUND LIKE A MAD THING!

What a turn-around since mid-December. Brilliant
You did it! You saw JLingz score 2 goals for the Hammers!

Edit: You twat you ruined my post

Bloodyhell - if Everton had put this Olsen bloke between the sticks earlier in the season (or did they get him in January, I don't know) they would be higher up than they are.

So its looking like a 2-horse race: Leicester City vs Man City.

Great MOTD except the start of course, when they were wetting themselves over Man Utd's drubbing of Southampton's youth team, last night.

Just gone on to BBC iPlayer to watch it all over again (couldn't do that back in the 1970's) & you notice things you missed the 1st time... commentator at the start of the City v Burnley game has just said that despite our 12 match winning streak, due to Manchester United's success last night City need to maintain that momentum this evening... dickhead.

Utd. will struggle to finish in the top-4, I said that at the start of the season and I still say it now.

Last edited:
Utd. will struggle to finish in the top-4, I said that at the start of the season and I still say it now.
Its probably..more accurate to say..VAR/Pigmol will struggle to get utd to finish in the top 4
They have it all to do now.
The Universe is watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.