Watching the match in Benalmadena?

See this didnt get an answer.

Im in Benalmadena for the home leg this Wed. Been around a few places today and all seem to be showing Arsenal or Rangers (ffs) on Wed night. Any recommendations greatly received…!!
Where have you been looking? Tanges bar in Ibensa Square will have City on as I watched the home leg in there last year, you get a few Madrid fans in there but its great fun winding them up.

Failing that, I watched the Champions League final in Way Kiki and my father in law lives over there and will probably end up watching it there as well as he tends to watch the European games in there.

Where have you been looking? Tanges bar in Ibensa Square will have City on as I watched the home leg in there last year, you get a few Madrid fans in there but its great fun winding them up.

Failing that, I watched the Champions League final in Way Kiki and my father in law lives over there and will probably end up watching it there as well as he tends to watch the European games in there.
Cheers blue. Been around bonanza/cardiac hill as hotel is close by. Went in Tanges last night and he said they would have it on (as its a Celtic bar) so will likely go in there…. Few tv’s so will be ok I would hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.