Watford (a) post-match

Just on way back from the game.
When we do click, we will get double figures. Bench strength unreal too.
If KDB keeps this up, it wont just be POTY, it'll be a Balloon d'Or
And with Sanchez to be added as well as a CH in Jan
at this point id be quite happy without Alexis,this isnt just because of the results recently i thought this throughout the transfer saga,i just dont think we have room for another top attcking player,we alreday have bernardo silva,sane on the bench today,Gundogan aswell players like Foden and Diaz having a realistic chance of getting into the first team/squad were told what would it do for there development or the development of sane and sterling?,where exactly does sanchez play and who makes way for him at this point? i think we have a good balance now and are full to the brim with attacking players,could argue we only have two recognised strikers but i just dont see how we fit another big player like sanchez in to the squad

Have Ssn already done our analysis ? I saw pep interview but must have missed their comments on the match

That's the spirit jim. West Brom send us crashing and then woys pawace nick a 1 niller!.

That's the way things used to be, and I've still got much of the mindset left that buys into that scenario but surely things are different now? Palace bottom of the league, not scored a goal, we've scored fifteen in the last eight days. What on earth could go wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.