Watford (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought sane would have got in instead of bench but there you go,just need to make sure we don't give this cnut Taylor any excuse to fuck us over, take the game out of his control hopefully by scoring a couple of goals and killing the game off,although easier said than done..

best way to go for me and get the wingers on in the 2nd half its great having options and pep will know watford will be a tight game

As much as I appreciate the time and effort Pep puts into choosing a starting XI for each match, sometimes I think it'll be easier to win the league if we use a more solid lineup, as suggested by the last two title winners.

Leicester 2015/16: Schmeichel, Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs, Albrighton, Kanté, Drinkwater, Mahrez, Okazaki, Vardy
Chelsea 2016/17: Courtois, Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill, Alonso, Kanté, Matic, Moses, Pedro, Costa, Hazard
Neither team had European duties and all players could be fully rested, most previous teams that have won the league have rotated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.