Watford (H) Post Match Thread

Delph deserves some praise for the opening goal-took his man out opening up the left channel. love that trick of his- can't think of anyone else who uses it to such great effect.

I take it with a name scousemanc you rode from Liverpool , fair play to you in this weather, I know some in Ashton u Lyne who wouldn't set foot out of there front door"it's a bit cold it a bit wet " bloody snowflakes.
I used to motorcycle to Maine road,they used to look after my helmet in one of those houses that back on the platt lane for 50p/ 1 pound during the game.

Yep. My wife wanted me to go in the car cos of the bad weather but on the bike I can park very close to the stadium, for free (until last season they allowed you to park inside the stadium but they stopped that). Plus it's more fun! I never went on my bike to Maine Road, always the car, because from Liverpool it's on the "right" side of manchester and I parked on Wilbraham road and walked, no problem. A bit of bad weather doesn't put me off, apart from ice. Also it's good allowing your scarf to be on show outside your jacket when arriving back in Liverpool! Observe, scousers!

Look how nice and easy a match can be if you score early...

No hard fight today, early changes to rest some lads.
Merlin match fit and focused.
Delph simply great again, Stones as well.
Walker should get enough time off to recover his groin for Anfield.

Strong reaction to that hard fought match at Palace.
3 more pts. Well done Blues.

Yep. My wife wanted me to go in the car cos of the bad weather but on the bike I can park very close to the stadium, for free (until last season they allowed you to park inside the stadium but they stopped that). Plus it's more fun! I never went on my bike to Maine Road, always the car, because from Liverpool it's on the "right" side of manchester and I parked on Wilbraham road and walked, no problem. A bit of bad weather doesn't put me off, apart from ice. Also it's good allowing your scarf to be on show outside your jacket when arriving back in Liverpool! Observe, scousers!

Must be great living in Liverpool the way we are playing these days , mind you it's not bad living in Manchester too the few remaining Utd fans are not as mouthy and they are so easy to wind up !

Must be great living in Liverpool the way we are playing these days , mind you it's not bad living in Manchester too the few remaining Utd fans are not as mouthy and they are so easy to wind up !

It is! When I moved here and City were lets face it, shit, all the scousers loved me. "We love City", "My second favourite team" etc etc. I can tell you, they've changed heir tune now and frankly fuck em! The best was when they beat us at Anfield in 2014. I was in town and Keith, a scouse friend who had been watching the game bumped into me by chance. He was pissed and not only had he just witnessed Liverpool beating City, thereby "winning the league", he bumped into the only City fan he knew. He was all over me = hugs and everything - for him it was the icing on the cake meeting me that day. We all know how that turned out!

It is! When I moved here and City were lets face it, shit, all the scousers loved me. "We love City", "My second favourite team" etc etc. I can tell you, they've changed heir tune now and frankly fuck em! The best was when they beat us at Anfield in 2014. I was in town and Keith, a scouse friend who had been watching the game bumped into me by chance. He was pissed and not only had he just witnessed Liverpool beating City, thereby "winning the league", he bumped into the only City fan he knew. He was all over me = hugs and everything - for him it was the icing on the cake meeting me that day. We all know how that turned out!

Well how did it turn out , they didn't slip up did they!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.