Watford v City pre-match thread (team news pg 23)

Watford (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth pointing out as well that since Bravo was dropped and Pep said he made tactical changes defensively, we've been conceding 0.66 per game - the equivalent of 25 goals a season. And that's over 16 games so far.

So we actually just need to carry on defending like we have for the last half of the season and I have no doubt we'll be even better with a new pair of fullbacks.

We've looked better with the big man back also..... it's becoming a default statement on here but should kompany of remained fit for just say 10/15 more games, we'd of won the league!!

Don't get me wrong, wish him well, a double champion with us.

So lucky to have had playing time these last two seasons.

He has definitely been on borrowed time,that goes without saying......i can only think there has been a bloody good reason.

In the main though,i'll remeber him with plenty of fondness.

No way he wouldn't have had a proper send off at home if that was the case
Well clearly it's not set in stone that he's leaving. It's not like his contract is up, like Zab. So it would be stupid to give him a send off like that considering nothing is finalised with him. Imagine waving him off and then the buying club don't make a satisfactory offer and Sergio is still here. We wouldn't do that. Nobody would!

if we can't get a few in the onion sack against a team who don't have a fit center half and play a back three then we don't deserve third.

We've looked better with the big man back also..... it's becoming a default statement on here but should kompany of remained fit for just say 10/15 more games, we'd of won the league!!

True, but it's worth mentioning that VK has only been around for half of that period I mentioned above, so I expect it to stay around that level even if he drops in and out of the side next season.

I actually expect us to have the best defence in the league next season. This is the only season in Peps career he hasn't had the best record and going into his second season I can't see why normal service wouldn't resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.